HC12 HydroClear Downloads
- Harlequin HydroClear 12 Specification Sheet
- Harlequin HydroClear 12 Product Drawing
- HydroClear Installation Guide (HC12-HC50)
- Harlequin WasteWater Treatment Systems Brochure
Product Features click icon to expand
The HydroClear 12 (HC12) represents significant progress for the domestic wastewater industry as it can efficiently treat wastewater from bathrooms, toilets, laundry and kitchens before being discharged into the environment. Contemporary design engineering and analysis software and state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities combine to create this unique product which dominates sewage treatment plant market with a pollutant removal level of 97%. Market-leading performance, easy installation, virtually inaudible operation, low maintenance costs, reliable bio media system and durability are all qualities that make the product best suited for all off-mains sewage treatment requirements.
Capacity: 6,360 L
Population Served: 7-12
Desludging Interval: 9 months (interval up to 9 months depending on the number of inhabitants)
- Tank body moulded in one piece from durable medium density polyethylene material
- 110mm inlet and outlet connections
- Integrated lifting eyes for ease of handling and installation
- Fully secured 450mm pedestrian duty manhole covers comply with statutory regulations
- Adjustable turrets allowing for shallower invert levels
- Aboveground air blower housing delivers more reliable and efficient operation; allows easy access for maintenance
- Easy access to the bubble diffuser within the tank
- Virtually silent operation
- Cost-effective installation
- 24-month service period reduces operating costs
- HydroClear owners can determine their own de-sludge intervals giving potential cost savings
- Mechanically reliable with no moving parts or electrics within the tank
- Certified to EN12566-3
Virtually Inaudible – High performance diaphragm blowers are used and externally housed achieving a virtually silent operation.
Odourless – The system is hermetically sealed, coupled with a market leading treatment performance eliminates odour.
MBBR Technology – Moving Bed Biological Reactor (MBBR) systems are self-cleaning and unable to become blocked through channelling unlike most fixed film media systems.
Market leading performance – Producing an excellent 96.6% pollutant removal level, the final effluent can be directly discharged into a stream or soakaway.
Low Maintenance Costs – Chamber one capacity is as much as 66% larger than other plants, making desludging intervals up to three times longer saving the owner significant costs.
Power Failure Default – The system keeps performing as a septic tank in the event of a power failure.
To enquire about the HC12 HydroClear please complete the short form, or call us on +44 (0)28 9261 1077.