This 5000-litre Fuel Station is an ideal choice for any on-site refuelling requirement
It’s environment-friendly bunded design allows it to safely store and dispense fuel in any small commercial, industrial or agricultural environment. This simple and easy to use diesel storage and dispensing solution is manufactured from high-quality mouldings and materials. It can be customised further by adding fuel dispensing accessories such as a high-speed fuel pump and a fuel management system
Length 2720mm Width 2220mm Height 2360mm Weight 420kg Capacity 5307 litres
Tank Base Sizes
Cement Base Length 3320mm Cement Base Width 2820mm
8m cabinet mounted automatic hose reel
- Moulded from durable medium density polyethylene material
- Integrally Bunded
- Large lockable access door
- 56L/min 230V fuel pump
- Mechanical flow meter
- 10Micron particulate & water filter
- 6m delivery hose with auto shut-off dispensing nozzle
- Hydrostatic contents gauge with local digital display
- Overfill prevention valve
- LRC Overfill prevention probe
- Bund monitor
- Bulkhead light
- 2” BSP(M) offset fill point with non-return valve & lever ball valve
- Galvanised steel lifting eyes for ease of handling
- HVO Ready Fuel Station
Convenient Bulk Storage – As well as being much more convenient to have a dedicated dispensing point, bulk storage allows for significant reduction in cost.
Non-Corrosive – Manufactured from Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE), Harlequin tanks will not corrode.
Integrally Bunded – Designed to protect the surrounding environment, all tanks are bunded preventing pollution if the internal tank was ever to leak.
Excellent Design – Easy access doors and lids with all tanks having a secure way to be locked.
Forecourt Style Refuelling – It gives the option of forecourt style refuelling.