The HydroClear 9 (HC9) can efficiently treat wastewater from bathrooms, toilets, laundry and kitchens before being safely discharged into a watercourse such as a river or a stream and drainage field. Wastewater discharged from the HC9 is absolutely safe and clean enough to be discharged into a watercourse or a drainage field. With a life expectancy of over 20 years, you can enjoy absolute peace of mind.
Contemporary design engineering and analysis software and state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities combine to create this unique product which dominates sewage treatment plant market with a pollutant removal level of 97.5%. Market-leading performance, easy installation, super quiet operation, low maintenance costs, reliable bio media system and durability are all qualities that make the product best suited for all off-mains sewage treatment requirements.
HC9 comes in both gravity and pumped outlet versions. Its equipped with an external blower for optimal performance. The blower is conveniently located in a weatherproof aboveground external housing. This slim profile system comes with a 2-year warranty (only when product is registered on our website) and is certified for use in the UK in compliance with EN12566-3.
Population Served 4-9 (7 bedroom house) Desludging Interval 12 months (depending on usage) Inlet Invert 500mm Outlet Invert 660mm Blower Rating 76W Length 2900mm Width 1620mm Height 2000mm Weight 430kg Manhole Cover Size 600mm x 450mm
- Tank body moulded in one piece from durable Medium Density Polyethylene Material (MDPE)
- 110mm inlet and outlet connections
- Integrated lifting eyes for ease of handling and installation
- Fully secured 600x450mm pedestrian duty, flush fitting low-profile manhole cover comply with statutory regulations
- Aboveground air blower housing delivers more reliable and efficient operation; allows easy access for maintenance
- Easy access to the bubble diffuser within the tank
- Super quiet when installed correctly
- Cost-effective installation
- HydroClear owners can determine their own de-sludge intervals giving potential cost savings
- Mechanically reliable with no moving parts or electrics within the tank
- Certified for use in UK in compliance with EN12566-3
Super Quiet – High performance diaphragm blowers are used and externally housed achieving a super quiet operation.Odourless – The system is hermetically sealed, coupled with a market leading treatment performance eliminates odour.MBBR Technology – Moving Bed Biological Reactor (MBBR) systems are self-cleaning and unable to become blocked through channelling unlike most fixed film media systems.Market leading performance – Producing an excellent 97.5% pollutant removal level, the final effluent can be directly discharged into a stream or soakaway.Low Maintenance Costs – Chamber one capacity is as much as 66% larger than other plants, making desludging intervals up to three times longer saving the owner significant costs.Power Failure Default – The system keeps performing as a septic tank in the event of a power failure.