The HydroClear 6 (HC6) represents significant progress for the domestic wastewater industry as it can efficiently treat wastewater from bathrooms, toilets, laundry and kitchens before being discharged into the environment.
Contemporary design engineering and analysis software and state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities combine to create this unique product which dominates sewage treatment plant market with a pollutant removal level of 97.5%. Market-leading performance, easy installation, super quiet operation, low maintenance costs, reliable bio media system and durability are all qualities that make the product best suited for all off-mains sewage treatment requirements.
Length 2400mm Width 1200mm Height 2000mm Capacity 2865 litres Population Served 1-6 Desludging Interval 12 months (interval up to 12 months depending on the number of inhabitants)
- Tank body moulded in one piece from durable medium density polyethylene material
- 110mm inlet and outlet connections
- Integrated lifting eyes for ease of handling and installation
- Fully secured 450mm pedestrian duty manhole covers comply with statutory regulations
- Adjustable turrets allowing for shallower invert levels
- Aboveground air blower housing delivers more reliable and efficient operation; allows easy access for maintenance
- Easy access to the bubble diffuser within the tank
- Super quiet when installed correctly
- Cost-effective installation
- 24-month service period reduces operating costs
- HydroClear owners can determine their own de-sludge intervals giving potential cost savings
- Mechanically reliable with no moving parts or electrics within the tank
- Certified to EN12566-3