Moulded in one piece from Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE) and designed in accordance with British Standard Code of Practice BS6297.
The ST2700 is a perfect solution for sites where a treatment plant cannot be used. Durability, flat base for stability, moulded in lifting eyes and easy installation are some of the key features of this septic tank. Approved to EN 12566-1 standards, this product is best suited for domestic installations of up to 4 inhabitants.
Diameter 1840mm Height 2490mm Capacity 2728 litres Population Served 1-4
- Moulded in one piece from durable medium density polyethylene material
- 110mm inlet and outlet connections
- 450mm access lid for desludging
- Galvanised steel lifting eyes for ease of handling
- Adjustable invert level from 860mm (standard) to 440mm (minimum)
- Extension neck available for deeper invert levels
- 110mm connection for rodding access
Durable – Tank is impact resistant as it’s made from Medium Density Polypropylene (MDPE)
Simple Installation – It’s very easy to install.
Stable – Flat and wide base for stability when transporting and installing.
Easy Transportation – Comes with moulded in lifting eyes making it easier to transport.
More Options – Available in 3 different sizes, serving 1-14 inhabitants.
Meets Regulations – EN-12566 Part 1 compliant.