This 4400-litre 'Garden Harvest' rainwater harvesting system is ideal for efficient collection, storage and distribution of rainwater to be used during periods of water scarcity
It allows the connection of a hose to the pump within the tank to provide recycled rainwater for irrigating lawns/gardens, car washing and other outdoor water needs. Moulded in one piece from Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE), this seamless non-corrosive tank with a strong body, an adjustable turret and a calmed inlet can be installed very easily and reduce water costs by 50%. The system complies with EN 16941-1:2018 and Part G of Building Regulations in U.K.
Length 2300mm Width 1150mm Height 1250mm Capacity 1500 litres Empty plant weight 110kg
Length 2300mm Width 2300mm Height 1250mm Capacity 2900 litres Empty plant weight 200kg
Inlet Level 500 Outlet Level 570 Pipework fitting 110 Turret aperture 600 Filter checking interval 12 months
Note: The two-tank systems require a suitable connection between the provided tanks (not supplied) which will depend on the system orientation.
- Moulded from durable medium density polyethylene material
- 110mm inlet, outlet and service connections
- Fully secured 450mm diameter pedestrian duty manhole cover Integrated filter with stainless steel mesh (size 0.7 x 1.7mm)
- Calmed inlet reduces turbulence to tank sediment, improving water quality
- Pressure sensitive submersible pump (turns off if no demand), complete with integral run dry protection
- Pump can deliver up to 3.5bar pressure, with a flow rate of 2500 litres per hour. Max head of 35m (nominal) and power rating of 800W.
- U-bend type overflow also acts as a rodent trap
- Supplied with a 25m coil of 25mm HDPE pipe and 1” pump connections
- Moulded-in handles for ease of lifting
- PE tank is lightweight, corrosion resistant and made from 100% recyclable material
Reduce Water Costs – Collecting and reusing rainwater keeps your water costs down.
Easy Installation – Our shallow tanks only require a shallow excavation with no concrete backfill, which further reduces your installation costs. Pea Shingles backfill can also be used.
Non-Corrosive – Manufactured from Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE), Harlequin tanks will not corrode.
Adjustable Turret – Turrets for some of the models have the ability to be extended or reduced to fit each installation.
Strong Tank Body – A seamless one piece moulded tank guarantees strength. There is a flat base for stability, moulded in lifting points and a pedestrian duty manhole cover.
Legislation Compliant – The system complies with EN 16941-1:2018 and Part G of Building Regulations in U.K.
Calmed Inlet – This reduces turbulence to tank sediment, improving the quality of water supplied.