800 Litre Pump Station Downloads
- Harlequin 800LT Pump Station Specification Sheet
- Harlequin 800LT Pump Station Product Drawing
- Pump Station Installation Guide
Product Features click icon to expand
Harlequin 800 Litre Pumping Station is capable of providing 24-hour pump & storage capabilities for up to 5 people for domestic applications. They can be specified for water/effluent including post wastewater treatment systems, sewage directly from the home, and applications requiring a grinder pump. Features include a durable and easy to install MDPE tank body, simple and effective pipework system, and market-leading DAB pump.
800L Pump Station
- Moulded from durable medium density polyethylene material
- 110mm inlet connection
- 50mm or 63mm outlet connection (depending on pump type)*
- 110mm services duct
- Integrated lifting eyes for ease of handling and installation
- Double sealed 600x600mm galvanised steel manhole cover, c/w locking screws
- Brass gate valve and PVC Union connection for ease of servicing
- Stainless steel pump lifting chain(s)
- Pump options available for water, effluent and sewage
- Single and twin pump configurations
- Non-return valve on all pumps
- Control panel and float switches (twin pump configurations)
- High-level alarm (twin pump configurations)
- Guide rails (grinder pumps)
Inhabitants Served: 1-5
Durable & Stable Product – Made from tough durable polyethylene, it is easy to transport and has a wide base for stability.
Easy to install – Simple yet effective pipework makes it extremely easy to install.
Saves Money – With an easy installation due to the systems compact size and lightweight, it also promotes low maintenance reducing costs.
Compact System – A perfect compact solution providing 24-hour pump & storage capabilities for up to 5 people for domestic applications.
To enquire about the 800 Litre Pump Station please complete the short form, or call us on +44 (0)28 9261 1077.