450 Litre Pump Station Downloads
- Harlequin 450LT Pump Station Specification Sheet
- Harlequin 450LT Pump Station Product Drawing
- Pump Station Installation Guide
Product Features click icon to expand
Harlequin 450 litre “Mini” Pump Station is designed to pump from small additional extensions or living spaces where additional pipework is required to join these living spaces to the existing home drainage system, but a pumping station is required as the pipework lacks the drainage fall required.
It is available in a single pump version only and can be specified for water/effluent including post wastewater treatment systems, sewage directly from the home, and applications requiring a grinder pump. For single pump applications, a high-level alarm can be specified as an option and is recommended for all applications.
450L Pump Station
Population Served: Single person dwelling
- Moulded from durable medium density polyethylene material
- 110mm inlet connection
- 50mm or 63mm outlet connection (depending on pump type)*
- 110mm services duct
- Integrated lifting eyes for ease of handling and installation
- Double sealed 600x600mm galvanised steel manhole cover, c/w locking screws
- Brass gate valve and PVC Union connection for ease of servicing
- Stainless steel pump lifting chain(s)
- Pump options available for water, effluent and sewage
- Non-return valve on all pumps
Durable & Stable Product – Made from tough durable polyethylene, it is easy to transport and has a wide base for stability.
Easy to install – Simple yet effective pipework makes it extremely easy to install.
Saves Money – With an easy installation due to the systems compact size and lightweight, it also promotes low maintenance reducing costs.
Compact System – A perfect compact solution providing 24-hour pump & storage capabilities for up to 5 people for domestic applications.
To enquire about the 450 Litre Pump Station please complete the short form, or call us on +44 (0)28 9261 1077.