Harlequin 450 litre “Mini” Pump Station is designed to pump from small additional extensions or living spaces where additional pipework is required to join these living spaces to the existing home drainage system, but a pumping station is required as the pipework lacks the drainage fall required.
It is available in a single pump version only and can be specified for water/effluent including post wastewater treatment systems, sewage directly from the home, and applications requiring a grinder pump. For single pump applications, a high-level alarm can be specified as an option and is recommended for all applications.
Length 600mm Width 600mm Height 1700mm Capacity 455L Population Served Single person dwelling
- Moulded from durable medium density polyethylene material
- 110mm inlet connection
- 50mm or 63mm outlet connection (depending on pump type)*
- 110mm services duct
- Integrated lifting eyes for ease of handling and installation
- Double sealed 600x600mm galvanised steel manhole cover
- c/w locking screws
- Brass gate valve and PVC Union connection for ease of servicing
- Stainless steel pump lifting chain(s)
- Pump options available for water
- effluent and sewage
- Non-return valve on all pumps
Durable & Stable Product – Made from tough durable polyethyleneit is easy to transport and has a wide base for stability.Easy to install - Simple yet effective pipework makes it extremely easy to install.Saves Money – With an easy installation due to the systems compact size and lightweightit also promotes low maintenance reducing costs.Compact System – A perfect compact solution providing 24-hour pump & storage capabilities for up to 5 people for domestic applications.