This 5400-litre capacity vertical environment-friendly bunded oil tank is suitable for the storage of heating oil in a domestic or commercial set up. Its available in HQi, ITE & ITT models.
Equipped with a range of fittings, including an ultrasonic contents gauge and bottom outlet fitting kit this bottom outlet tank provides a complete solution for a fully compliant installation. Made from Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE), this tank is lightweight, durable, non-corrosive, simple to install and aesthetically pleasing.
Model Vertical Diameter 2575mm Height 2100mm Weight 325KG Brimful Capacity 5307 litres
Tank Base Sizes
Cement Base Length 3175mm Cement Base Width 3175mm
- Integrally Bunded
- Moulded from durable medium density polyethylene material
- 16" lockable access lid
- 2” BSP(M) fill point
- Overfill prevention valve
- 4” lockable inspection cap
- Inner tank vent
- Bottom Outlet Fitting Kit (only on ITE model)
- Bund Monitor (only on ITE & ITT models)
- LRC overfill prevention probe (Only on ITE & ITT models)
- Ultrasonic contents gauge with remote display (Only on ITE & ITT models)
- Bottom outlet with 1" BSP(F) thread (only on ITE & HQi models)
- Ecoflex Tanktop top offtake fitting (only on ITT model)
- 32mm hole with cover for electronic gauge (only on HQi model)
Integrally Bunded – Designed to protect the surrounding environment, all tanks are bunded preventing pollution if the internal tank was ever to leak. A bunded heating oil tank simply consists of a tank within a tank. Heating oil is stored in the inner tank and the outer tank acts as a fail safe so that in the event of a spillage, excess fuel will collect in the outer tank.
Durable & Stable – Manufactured from Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE) material, Harlequin tanks are the most durable and stable heating oil tanks you will find. Our tanks will never corrode.
10 Year Conditional Warranty* – Our bunded oil tanks come with a 10 year warranty giving you peace of mind for a generation. So should an issue arise with your tank, Harlequin will be there to help. *10 year warranty only when product is registered on our website.
Meets Oil Storage Regulations – Apart from being fully bunded, each tank meets all relevant current regulatory requirements for storage of heating oil.
Contents Monitoring – Each model has a 32mm hole suitable for fitting an electronic gauge. Electronic Gauge is standard only with ITE and ITT models.
Wide Range of Options – The full range includes 20 options, a tank to suit every installation requirement.