Product Features click icon to expand
The HeatStream Electric PLUS – With Overfill (HS150EPLUS-IOF) uses the simple tried and tested thermal store process but with a modern twist, it is open vented and therefore not subject to part G Building regulations in the U.K. and the discharge requirements associated with traditional unvented cylinders. It is best suited for properties where there is district heating, gas boiler, oil boiler, LPG boiler or other heat source alongside electricity. The HeatStream Electric PLUS overfill can simply run to a waste pipe internally or external overflow if preferred. If neither of these overfill options are possible, the fully internal overfill model can be used.
Length: 520 mm
Width: 520 mm
- No discharge required overcoming part G of building regulations.
- ERP B rating for energy efficiency with a heat loss of only of 1.12kWh per day on the HS150E and HS150E-IOF.
- Maximise the benefit of available off-peak electricity tariffs or solar PV.
- Fast heat up boost immersion giving 50ltrs within 20 mins.
- 14-bar rated primary coil ideal for district heating.
- Mains pressurised hot water with No G3 qualification requirement for installation, and no requirement for expansion vessel or T&P relief valve.
- Small 520 x 520 mm square footprint, making it perfect for today’s smaller airing cupboards in new build homes, and an ideal replacement for many thermal stores installed in older properties.
- Stainless steel corrugated coils with large surface area provide very fast heat transfer.
- Outer shell made from tough durable Polyethylene, reducing the chances of damage.
- Inner tank made from non-corrosive Polypropylene, making it ideal for poor quality water areas.
- Electric PLUS includes a primary coil for an alternate heat source.
- Risk of Legionella is reduced.
Outer Tank: Polyethylene
Inner Tank: Polypropylene
Internal Coils: Stainless Steel
Optional Extras: Overfill Kit
Typical Building Type: Houses, Bungalows, Flats, Apartments
ErP Water heating energy efficiency class: B
Ideal for Flats/Apartments – The system produces mains pressurised hot water in flats and apartments utilising off-peak electricity efficiently. It is open vented and therefore not subject to building regulations and discharge requirements associated with traditional unvented cylinders.
Energy Efficient – With an ERP rating of B and a standing heat loss from 1.12kw per day, the HeatStream meet the high standards for energy efficiency needed in today’s homes. Helping specifiers to meet SAP requirements and giving consumers real value for money.
Smaller Footprint – A convenient square 520mm x 520mm footprint, making it perfect for where space is at a premium. All systems can fit easily through a standard door width or a small airing cupboard. More hot water storage potential within a smaller footprint.
Easy Installation – With very few components and all connections on top, the system can be installed very easily. No G3 qualification requirement for installation, and no requirement for expansion vessel or T&P relief valve.
Compatible with Multiple Heat Sources – The range is compatible with a variety of heat sources such as electricity, oil, gas. LPG, District Heating and other heat sources.
Durable & Stable Product – Made from long-lasting, non-corrosive and heat-durable polyethylene, this hot water system is tough and robust. The outer tank is made from tough durable Polyethylene, reducing the chances of damage during transportation. The inner tank is made from non-corrosive Polypropylene, making it an ideal product even in poor water quality areas.
Low Maintenance – A Mandatory Annual Safety Inspection is not required with this product.
To enquire about the HeatStream Electric PLUS 150 litres – With Overfill please complete the short form, or call us on +44 (0)28 9261 1077.