- Harlequin 1225 ITE Specification Sheet
- Harlequin 1225 ITE Product Drawing
- Harlequin Bunded Heating Oil Tanks Brochure
Product Features click icon to expand
This 1225-litre capacity slimline environment-friendly bunded oil tank is suitable for the storage of heating oil in a domestic or commercial set up where space is at a premium Equipped with a range of fittings, including an ultrasonic contents gauge and bottom outlet fitting kit this bottom outlet tank provides a complete solution for a fully compliant installation. Made from Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE), this tank is lightweight, durable, non-corrosive, simple to install and aesthetically pleasing.
Brimful Capacity: 1,248 litres
- Moulded from durable medium density polyethylene material
- Integrally bunded
- Bottom outlet with 1” BSP(F) thread 16” lockable access lid
- 2” BSP(M) fill point
- 4” lockable inspection cap
- Ultrasonic contents gauge with remote display
- Bottom outlet fitting kit (reducer, isolation valve, filter, 10mm oil line fitting)
- LRC overfill prevention probe
- Inner tank vent
- Moulded-in handles for ease of lifting
More Options – The full range includes 15 options, a tank to suit every installation requirement.
Integrally Bunded – Designed to protect the surrounding environment, all tanks are bunded preventing pollution if the internal tank was ever to leak.
Non-Corrosive – Manufactured from Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE), Harlequin tanks will never corrode.
10 Year Guarantee – Peace of mind that should an issue arise with your tank, Harlequin will be there to help. *10 year guarantee upon registration with Harlequin.
Meets Regulations – Apart from being fully bunded, each tank meets all relevant regulatory requirements.
Contents Monitoring – Each model has a 32mm hole suitable for fitting an electronic gauge. Gauge is standard with ITE and ITT models.
To enquire about the 1225ITE please complete the short form, or call us on +44 (0)28 9261 1077.