This 9250-litre Fuel Station is an ideal choice for any on-site refuelling requirement
It’s environment-friendly bunded design allows it to safely store and dispense fuel in any small commercial, industrial or agricultural environment. This simple and easy to use diesel storage and dispensing solution is manufactured from high-quality mouldings and materials. It can be customised further by adding fuel dispensing accessories such as a high-speed fuel pump.
Length 3140mm Width 2510mm Height 2820mm Weight 600KG Brimful Capacity 9382 litres
Tank Base Sizes
Cement Base Length 3740mm Cement Base Width 3110mm
8m cabinet mounted automatic hose reel
- Moulded from durable medium density polyethylene material
- Integrally Bunded
- Large lockable access door
- 56L/min 230V fuel pump
- Tecalemit HDA Eco Fuel Management System
- 10Micron particulate & water filter
- 6m delivery hose with auto shut-off dispensing nozzle
- 2” BSP(M) offset fill point c/w non-return valve & lever ball valve
- Mechanical overfill prevention valve
- 4” lockable inspection cap
- Hydrostatic contents gauge with in-cabinet digital display
- Bulkhead light
- LRC overfill prevention probe
- Bund monitor
- Moulded-in lifting eyes for ease of lifting
- HVO Ready Fuel Station
Convenient Bulk Storage – As well as being much more convenient to have a dedicated dispensing point, bulk storage allows for significant reduction in cost.
Non-Corrosive – Manufactured from Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE), Harlequin tanks will not corrode.
Integrally Bunded – Designed to protect the surrounding environment, all tanks are bunded preventing pollution if the internal tank was ever to leak.
Excellent Design – Easy access doors and lids with all tanks having a secure way to be locked.
Forecourt Style Refuelling – It gives the option of forecourt style refuelling.